What you need:
- RaspberryPi 3 Board + RasPiO Analog Zero HAT
- AndroidThings SDCard Image V4.0 (Based on AndroidThings Preview 0.7 / Android 8.1)
- RTC 3231 (Realtime Clock Module)
- Lego NXT Light Sensor
- 10 K Ohm Resistor
The new Android WattMeter App (Service) is running automatically after boot up (boot time ~20s with SanDisk Ultra 8GB). I’ve also updated the WattMeter Screen for MacOS, and has more options as the old WattMeter for Odroid C2. Also I fixed some bugs.
WattMeter Screen for MacOS:
- “Set RTC” – Change the Time of the RTC DS 3231 Module
- “Live Data” – will show the actually measured NXT Light Sensor Analog Value
- “Set Thres” – Set the Analog Threshold value (detection value: 0-1023)
- “Delete all Data” – Delete all local (Mac) and remote (Android) data
|Download: <In order to finance everything that belongs to it, the downloads will be activated after a donation>
Thanks for your support!